MSB Licence in Business Administration is a versatile undergraduate degree that prepares graduates for entry-level roles within a multitude of industries and in various sectors. While some graduates endeavor on entrepreneurial opportunities, others may take on other professional responsibilities. As a MSB Licence in Business Administration graduate student, your diploma can lead to employment in multiple industries and sectors, including but not limited to retail, government, education, and private equity. Your career options include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Manager/Assistant.
- Sales Manager/Assistant.
- Financial analyst.
- Human Resources Manager/Assistant.
Every aspect of MSB Licence professionally-oriented curriculum is carefully designed to bring you one step closer to the professional world. The ultimate goal is the training of visionary entrepreneurs rather than passive job seekers. As a MSB Licence student, you will be able to:
- Build a strong collaboration with the professional world and benefit from the participation of professional guest speakers as well as the regular company visits, workshops, and job fairs.
- Obtain extensive professional training with the help of our career services, by validating two summer internships.
International opportunities for MSB Students
MSB provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons by developing your global business perspectives and immersing yourself in a new culture through its Study Abroad Programs:
You will have the choice to:
- Validate one semester in one of MSB’s partner universities in the United States or Europe.
- Validate two semesters in one of the MSB’s partner universities in the United States or Europe.
- Transfer to one of MSB’s partner universities to obtain an international diploma after two years at MSB.
Opportunities for International students at MSB
In addition to the regular Licence in Business Administration curriculum, international students have the opportunity to take courses at MSB in various thematic areas specific to the MENA region.
MSB student Exchange Programs are a unique opportunity for local and international students to swap places for one to two semesters. To this date, MSB has organized Exchange Programs with:
- The University of Maryland.
- University of Texas at El Paso.
- George Mason University…
For more info about our international opportunities, please consult our exchange & continuing degree pages here.
Master – Operations Management
Alumni Master Student Testimonial Master in Business Management
MSB-EADA Dual Degree students