As an MBM student, you will be able to:
- Benefit from our large network of business professionals and corporate partners.
- Receive hands-on professional advice from world renowned faculty and distinguished guest speakers.
- Obtain extensive professional training with the help of our career services advisors who will assist you in landing the internship that best fits your qualifications.
Typical Operations Management & Supply Chain Specialization careers:
- Quality & Process Manager
- Supply Network Operations Specialist
- Product Flow Manager
- Forwarding Agent
- Enterprise Resource Planning
With the help of Career Services and the Study Abroad Programs Office, MBM students are presented with the opportunity to continue a dual diploma program abroad or to validate their internships in a foreign country, in Africa or overseas.
Master – Operations Management
Alumni Master Student Testimonial Master in Business Management
MSB-EADA Dual Degree students