After completing this MBM specialization program, the MSB graduate should be able to:
- Develop and adapt an effective data strategy aligned with organizational objectives;
- Demonstrate understanding and apply knowledge of statistical data analysis techniques utilized in business analysis and decision-making;
- Apply quantitative analytics techniques to solve business problems and communicate findings;
- Demonstrate the ability to gain valuable insight from big data extraction, processing, and interpretation;
- Evaluate the appropriate methods and tools for data analysis in specific organizational contexts.