MSB’s EMBA allows its participants to acquire up-to-date management concepts and develop their “soft skills”.
The objective of the program is to train visionary executives capable of anticipating change and mobilizing the required resources to be among the “first movers”.
The program consists of seventeen modules, a final project and a panoply of workshops aiming at:
- The acquisition of analytical tools such as statistics, financial accounting, managerial economics…
- The ability to apprehend strategic decisions dealing with the functional areas of business such as Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Human resources Management…
- The development of Soft Skills such as Leadership, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Communication
MSB’s Executive MBA is:
- The First and only Executive Master’s program accredited by AMBA (London) in Tunisia.
- A global education with highly qualified international faculty and diversified participants.
- State-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge technologies.
- “Learning by doing” teaching methods with use of case studies and group projects.
- International opportunities through exchange programs and study abroad programs.
Managers as a network of alumni
Master – Operations Management
Alumni Master Student Testimonial Master in Business Management
MSB-EADA Dual Degree students