- One certified copy of the Baccalaureate Diploma with the exam report
- One certified copy of the school reports (the last two years of high school)
- A recent birth certificate in French
- A copy of the CIN (for Tunisians) or the passport (for internationals).
The payment of the admission fees is required to take the following tests:
English placement test
- Tunisian Students: Have the option to take our English test or submit an Equivalent International Certificate (IELTS 6, TOEFL PBT 563, TOEFL IBT 80)
- International students: may request to take our English test online if necessary.
- Native speakers are exempt from taking our English test.
Math placement test
- All applicants are required to take our Math placement test.
- International students may request to take our Math test online, if they need to.
- Once you pass your placement test(s)*, the admission office will contact you to schedule an appointment for your interview, if applicable.
- International students may request a virtual interview, if necessary (over skype or an online video conference- webinar).
- An admission committee examines your application and communicates a final decision within two weeks. Once informed, our admission officer will get back to you with the verdict.
- Once admitted, a letter of admission is delivered to the candidate, and a payment of 1,000 dinars is required as a confirmation. Otherwise, the admission acceptance will be awarded to another candidate.