- Certified copy of all of your diplomas
- CV in English
- A copy of the CIN (for Tunisians) or the passport (for internationals).
English placement test
- You could take our English test or submit an Equivalent International Certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).
- Native speakers are exempt from taking our English test.
- International students may request to take our English test online if necessary.
Once you pass your placement test, the admission office will contact you to schedule an appointment for your interview.
International students may request a virtual interview if necessary (by telephone or online video conference).
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of motivation, your communication skills, and your overall potential as a candidate.
An admission committee examines applications and communicates a final decision within two weeks. Once informed, our admission officer will get back to you with the verdict.
Once admitted, a letter of admission is delivered to the candidate, and a payment of 2,000 dinars is required as a confirmation. Otherwise, the admission acceptance will be awarded to another candidate.