MSB’s Executive MBA is the first and only English taught Executive MBA in Tunisia to have received an accreditation from the Association of MBAs, London. .
Highly diversified and motivated participants, world renowned faculty, and state of the art facilities are key factors that make The Executive MBA a program of reference in the Mediterranean region and one of the best Executive MBA programs in Africa.
Is the program for me?
The participation of high potential candidates is critical to the success of our programs. Participants admitted to The Executive MBA generally occupy senior managerial positions from diverse sectors and industries. The program is for you if you:
- Hold an undergraduate degree (Bac+3 or above) in any discipline.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and leadership ability.
- Are a top executive in any given sector or industry* seeking to upgrade your managerial skills.
- Fluent in the English language**.
*Don’t have significant managerial experience? Convince the admission committee that your experience and personal qualities will enable you to contribute to the program.
**MSB offers Business English evening courses.
Why the Manager’s MBA?
- The First and only Executive Master’s program accredited by AMBA (London) in Tunisia.
- A global education with highly qualified international faculty and diversified participants.
- State-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge technologies.
- “Learning by doing” teaching methods with use of case studies, group projects, company visits, etc.
- International opportunities through exchange programs and study abroad programs.
- Master the functional areas of business and management.
- Develop your soft skills (effective communication, team building, negotiation).
- Identify global managerial and strategic issues facing a corporation.
- Apply ethical reasoning to business situations.
- Apply critical thinking skills to managerial decisions.