At MSB, we provide students with extensive knowledge and wide-ranging skills in the areas of Business and Management. Our vision is to train future managers to become entrepreneurial and operational upon graduation.
Whether you go part-time or full-time, you will receive an outstanding graduate education and obtain an AMBA accredited Master’s degree in Business Management (MBM) from Tunisia’s top English-speaking Business School. Benefit from a balanced combination of academic theory and practical training taught by internationally recognized faculty.
Courses for part-time and full-time Master studies occur as follows:
Is the program for me?
MBM welcomes students from all academic backgrounds. This program is for you if:
- If you hold a bachelor degree in any business-related subject and would like to enrich your knowledge within an international context. (i.e. Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- If you hold a bachelor degree in any other field of study and would like to develop your broad understanding of management. (i.e. Engineering, Law, Political Science, Pharmacy, etc.)
Why MSB MBM?
- The First and only Master’s program accredited by AMBA (London) in Africa.
- A global education with international faculty and diversified student body.
- State-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge accredited technologies.
- “Learning by doing” teaching methods with use of case studies, group projects, company visits, etc.
- International opportunities through exchange programs and study abroad programs.
- Career Center with strong ties with the professional world.
What will I learn from MBM?
- Learn to analyze and solve complex managerial problems.
- Learn to be proactive and react to changes.
- Apply managerial concepts to real life situations.
- Take action from a manager’s position.
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit.